Sunday, August 11, 2019

Spooky Shorts from the Characters You Love!

Coming soon! 

Thanks to the awesome spooky writing prompts from author Bryn Donovan, I'm going to put my characters from prior books in some fun situations. 


Wouldn't you like to see how Nuala from Right Witch Wrong Time would react to finding out that everything in a carnival side show is fake except for one thing. Or if Ally and Sidney from LSP and the Illusion of a Vampire had to worry about dead people coming out of the ocean. 

The stories will be short and fun and will hopefully provide you with some entertainment while I'm working on the next book in one of my series. 

Stay tuned and happy reading! ~K.M. Waller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! To cut down on abuse from angry vamps and literal and figurative trolls, I will moderate each and every comment. I appreciate your patience.

Choose Your Own LSP Adventure Episode #7

  “I may be ancient, but I refuse to put up with grabby hands.” Tizzy snatched her wrist away, and at the cost of revealing herself as a wit...