Friday, January 4, 2019

Do you want to be a Reader of the Month?

Hey, hey happy readers! 

Each month I'll choose one awesome reader to highlight in my newsletter, on Facebook, and to gift a signed paperback. All you have to do is be a subscriber and answer the monthly question.

The question this month is "What is the best book you read in 2018?" 

I'm looking for some awesome book recommendations. 

If you missed this month's newsletter, then send me the answer to kmwaller@kizziewallerromance.com but make sure you also subscribe to the newsletter here: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/r5v2f6



btw - Lost Souls ParaAgency and the Illusion of a Vampire released today. The sale price of .99 will be around for just a week, so make sure to grab your copy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! To cut down on abuse from angry vamps and literal and figurative trolls, I will moderate each and every comment. I appreciate your patience.

Choose Your Own LSP Adventure Episode #7

  “I may be ancient, but I refuse to put up with grabby hands.” Tizzy snatched her wrist away, and at the cost of revealing herself as a wit...