Sunday, May 27, 2018

The Jordie Files: Episode #1 Now Available!

My newsletter and Facebook group exclusive short story is here! Do you love Lex's assistant Jordie as much as I do? Then you'll love this short story that follows his own side adventures.

Welcome to the Lost Souls ParaAgency, where agents work together to ensure the safety of humans and prevent exposure of the paranormal community. 

The Assignment—check in on a missing sheepsquatch.

Jordie Small is ready to break out of his assistant status and take on a role as a full-fledged agent. But first, he has some minor assignments to complete.

To get your FREE copy of The Jordie Files: Episode #1, either join my newsletter mailing list OR join my Facebook Group: The LSP Reader's Group.
After a double-opt in on the mailing list, the email will have an Instafreebie link for the download.
In the Files section of the Facebook Group, the document will have the Instafreebie link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! To cut down on abuse from angry vamps and literal and figurative trolls, I will moderate each and every comment. I appreciate your patience.

Choose Your Own LSP Adventure Episode #7

  “I may be ancient, but I refuse to put up with grabby hands.” Tizzy snatched her wrist away, and at the cost of revealing herself as a wit...