Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Coming Soon for Newsletter Subscribers and Group Members Only

Hey happy readers! If you are a member of the LSP Facebook Group or on my newsletter mailing list then you already know that shortly after Lost Souls ParaAgency and the Ghostly Reunion releases at the end of the April, I will also release the first in a series of free short stories from the silly yet fun sidekick, Jordie.

The Jordie Files will show him working on smaller assignments in his quest to become a full-time LSP Agent. I'm having a great time setting him up with his first encounter with SHEEPSQUATCH. Also involved might be some peach cobbler moonshine and a cat that seems to be hiding a mystery of its own.

My research has landed me with some cool links to share:

Beware the Sheepsquatch

Peach Cobbler Moonshine recipe

Such fun!! Again, if you want to ride along with Jordie on his mini-adventures, either join my LSP Facebook Group or my newsletter. They are the only two places these free short stories will be available.

Also - more news on the Three Witches audiobook and Ghostly Reunion's release date coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! To cut down on abuse from angry vamps and literal and figurative trolls, I will moderate each and every comment. I appreciate your patience.

Choose Your Own LSP Adventure Episode #7

  “I may be ancient, but I refuse to put up with grabby hands.” Tizzy snatched her wrist away, and at the cost of revealing herself as a wit...