Monday, November 30, 2020

The LSP Reader Group is Growing!

 Do you enjoy reader groups on Facebook? They are a special place to connect with authors and readers who enjoy the same reading interests.

Join the Lost Souls ParaAgency reader group. We're super nice and each month we focus on a themed topic of discussion.

Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1768437189833082



***

Enjoy the content I provide? Consider buying me a cup of coffee. While I wish we could enjoy a cup in person, this support will help me continue to provide free content as well as the books you love! Link: https://ko-fi.com/kizziewaller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! To cut down on abuse from angry vamps and literal and figurative trolls, I will moderate each and every comment. I appreciate your patience.

Choose Your Own LSP Adventure Episode #7

  “I may be ancient, but I refuse to put up with grabby hands.” Tizzy snatched her wrist away, and at the cost of revealing herself as a wit...